a stone, a leaf, an unfound door

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I've Lost My Mind

I just came on to blogger to write about something, but then I got caught up in the whole changeover to google thing, and in filling out the registration forms, I forgot what the heck I was going to say in the first place.

Well, I guess I'll talk about my gaffa del dia. (That's spanglish for screw-up du jour, which is franglish for my dumbass move of the day). I received one of those meme type e-mails today from one of my oldest friends. We've known each other for 25 of my 37 years or so. It had 20 - 25 personal questions that you answer in the spirit of getting to know your friends better, or some such thing. Since I hadn't done one in years, and I was sipping my coffee on a Saturday morning, I thought "what the hell... nothing better to do." That and I was avoiding doing the grocery shopping.

So I filled out this questionnaire with somewhat bizarre answers, but totally honest... and I chose a few select friends to send it to. As it turns out, hotmail goes all wonky and sends it to everyone on my hotmail friends or contacts or whatever list. So that personal questionnaire went to my 11 y.o. step-son, my grandmother, my parents, my uncle, my realtor and a few of my co-workers. I'm afraid to know the others it went to. Oh well... at least my answers weren't *that* bad, but still not stuff I'd normally share with some of those people. I'd post it here as a laugh, but I didn't even bother to save it (and I'm too scared to look into my inbox to see who's replied).

I guess I'll check back here in a few days and post the stupid thing, if I'm brave enough to ever check my hotmail account again.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    I'd probably not look for awhile either! I've blurted things out on my blog or in comments elsewhere before and then remembered that my kids read my blog...."d'oh". Quick editting and hope they didn't catch it.

    No worries...it'll probably provide a laugh down the road.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home